Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Service Engineer for a permanent position for a client based in Wakefield.
We are looking for a Service Engineer to join our client who specialise in the designa and manufacture a full portfolio of clay preparation machinery including Box Feeders, Grinding Mills, Mixers and Extruders for the clay and concrete product manufacturing industry.
The client also operates a high quality spares and machine service offering to its customers, delivering effective machine maintenance and optimising production efficiency.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Service Engineer, to work in a customer facing environment to carry out service calls on a preventative and reactive basis at customer premises within the UK and occasionally overseas.
Key Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be available at short notice to travel throughout the UK to maintain and repair customer machinery.
- Ensuring assembly work is effectively carried out by the approved methods and the required quality standards.
- Observe and comply with health & safety and security requirements at all times
- Communicate activity and requirements with the customer in a clear and concise manner
- Report via job sheets the activities carried out and faults found during service
- Provide assistance in the installation and commissioning of any machines including supervising a team.
- Maintain tidiness in the workplace and good standards of housekeeping
- Maintain the highest levels of quality, customer service and satisfaction
- Carry out tasks with little or no supervision
- Deal with incoming client queries
- To be willing to learn and undertake new duties outside the formal function appropriate to the role.
The ideal Service Engineer:
- Willing to travel extensively, sometimes at short notice.
- Able to demonstrate an articulate communication style and a positive, proactive approach to both reactive and planned preventative maintenance activities on the range of brick making equipment, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ideally apprentice trained with engineering qualifications and an understanding of Hydraulic and Mechanical clutch assemblies
Salary is £28,000 per annum plus £300 per month for substinence. The client will take care of accomodation while working away.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recrutiment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.