Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Firewatcher with an in date CCNSG Safety Passport for 4-5 weeks worth of work on Drax Power Station to start week commencing 6th May.
Maintain surveillance of areas where hot work is occurring or where personnel is working in confined spaces.
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while works is performed by other employees
- Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit
- Maintain a lookout for small fires started by sparks and bits of slag
- Sounding alarm, and if possible, attempt to control the fire, should one develop
- Maintain communication with personnel in the confined space or hole
- Maintain situational awareness and raise alarm about an emergency
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
An in date Firewatching certificate would be advantageous.
Rate of pay is £12.00 per hour Monday to Friday.
No travel or lodge available.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and supporting documentation to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1).
Dutton Recruitment is working as a Employment Business on behalf of our client.