Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
Marine Service Engineers for permanent positions for a client based in Rotherham.
Main purpose of job:
* To undertake international technical attendances and queries relating to surveys, service, installation, commissioning, calibration, fault finding & repair of all the company's supported equipment.
* To complete in house activities when not on service jobs such as testing returned equipment and supporting the project engineer team where required.
* To be a contributing member of the service team and its continuous improvement.
* You will have experience of working with Gas detection & instrumentation / emission monitoring systems. Whilst experience of the marine industry is an advantage, technical knowledge and experience are more important.
* PLC experience, strong management ability with third party labour and experience with electrical installations are all advantageous. In addition to outstanding communication skills and a high standard of written English; you must be an independent thinker, be able to solve problems and work on your own initiative.
The role includes international travel on a near on weekly basis, so commitment and flexibility is absolutely crucial.
Education/Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree/HNC Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering - Excellent planning and organising skills
- Willingness to travel extensively and at short notice
- Drive to get the job done
- At all times to deliver a Legendary Customer Experience
- To perform return to base and onsite calibrations of portable gas detection units, ensuring accurate information of the same is supplied to the head office.
- To undertake vessel surveys and provide detailed installation reports, drawings and method statements for carrying out the installation.
- To promptly respond to all customers` enquiries within 24 hours.
- To inform the After Sales team of all customer enquiries to allow accurate record keeping
- To write accurate and comprehensive reports, which are signed off by appropriate personnel following all attendances Process customer returns and address warranty issues in conjunction with the head office.
- To promote an impeccable image of the company at all times.
- To keep management informed of our Competitors products and sales activities when these are learned.
- To maintain and enhance personal effectiveness through training and development.
- To develop a strong working relationship with all other departments.
- To carry out other reasonable tasks when requested by line management.
- To Comply with and maintain the confidentiality of all information relating to all company operations.
- To assess Customer satisfaction after the delivery of systems and products.
Package on offer: £36,000 per annum.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and supporting documentation to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.