Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A GRP Production Supervisor for a permanent position in the Tockwith area for an immediate start.
This role will be working along the core manufacturing functions at our client's base in Tockwith.
The successful candidate will oversee the running of the GRP Production Department which provides highly creative and bespoke work, ensuring quality standards are met.
- Supervise the department and discuss our capabilities both internally and externally
- Work closely with the other departments to propose techniques, idea's and solutions to customer challenges
- Provide costing details to the sales team to give accurate estimates to end clients
- Ensure that all company & statutory systems and procedures are followed with regards to Health & Safety and the Quality Management System
- Ensuring that team members within the department are performing to the level expected.
- Guide and mentor members of the department and others around the organisation as necessary in techniques and processes
- Have a considered input into the overall production process, coordinating closely with the Head of Production.
- Co-ordinate with other Supervisors and stakeholders where necessary to ensure work is delivered on- time and the required quality
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary in conjunction with the HOP.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials as necessary
- Actively look for opportunities to improve efficiencies by reducing waste and process improvement
- Flexibility with hours and ensure that overtime is planned with adequate resources in place to meet demand.
GRP experience is essential.
A typical working day is 7:30am to 4pm Monday to Friday with regular overtime available.
Weekend work may be required.
Rate of pay is between £14.00 and £16.00 per hour depending on experience.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.