Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Mechanical Design Engineer for a permanent position in the Tockwith area.
We are currently looking for a talented Mechanical Design Engineer to be based at our client's offices in Tockwith, near York.
The role requires a good communicator who is diligent, reliable, has a positive can-do attitude, and demonstrates a high attention to detail.
The ability to manage your own workload once given a brief is a must, as is the ability to work on multiple projects creating solutions from concept design through to production and site installation.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the successful applicant will have the following main duties:
▪ Provide mechanical design solutions on projects.
▪ Produce design briefs to allow CAD Technicians to undertake tasks when required.
▪ Produce 3D models and accompanying drawings.
▪ Provide technical support to the Production Team.
▪ Manage project workload and advise CAD Manager on resources required.
▪ Check and approve drawings by CAD Technicians.
▪ Communicate with the project client to achieve the required solutions within the available budget constraints.
▪ Assist with risk management within Engineering and Technical projects both in the workshop and on site.
The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
A general education to include 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above (including Maths and English), or an equivalent educational qualification, or relevant experience
Salary is between £28,000 and £33,000 per annum (Depending on experience).
A typical working day is 7:30am to 4:30pm with regular overtime and weekend working (flexibility is required).
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's and relevant qualifications to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.