Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for
A CNC Machinist for a permanent position in Stocksbridge.
Immediate start available.
About the role:
We now have an opportunity for a CNC Machinist to work in our client's Advanced Machining Centre.
The role will require you to produce components to a supplied specification, working to technical drawings and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
You will be responsible for the checking of all quality and relevant paperwork to ensure that it meets customer requirements.
Housing state of the art machines from Mazak, Studer and Fanuc, our client can deliver a world leading manufacturing capability that covers complex component geometries, horizontal and vertical milling along with internal and external cylindrical grinding.
2 Shift pattern - Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm.
May be required to work weekends but this is optional.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce components to a supplied specification, working to technical drawings and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the checking of all quality and relevant paperwork to ensure that it meets customer requirements.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times
- Operation of Mobile Plant and and maintenance of Mechanical Engineering Machinery.
- Ensures processed material conforms to customers order requirements
- Control and maintain the stock records by quantity, identification and locations
- Book in and ensure purchase requirements are met
- Ensure too card information is completed on a shift basis
- Ensure that packaging of all goods despatched meet customer requirements
To be successful within this role you will ideally be:
- The Job holder will have a HNC or recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship or equivalent in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Experience of CNC Programming, Editing and Proving new parts off and with an understanding and appreciation of customer deadlines and production planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of setting CNC Machine tools is essential with an in depth knowledge of Advanced Manufacturing Techniques.
- Experience of Multi-Tasking machines, 2 axis turning, 3 axis milling, 5 axis milling, Cylindrical grinding.
- Experience with Fanuc and Mazatrol Matrix 2 controls.
- Experience of using a variety of equipment such as Tool room and conventional machine tools.
- Strong communication skills
Salary is £27,230.97 plus shift allowance.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.