Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Mechanical Draughtsperson for a permanent position in Ossett.
Our Client have been providing high quality machining and fabrication services to the industry since 1974 and we have an excellent opportunity for someone to join their team.
You will be crucial in the in the design of 3D piping systems using Plant 3D, Cad, Revit Etc.
Skills and Experience
- Vast experience in mechanical and piping projects
- Design of 3D piping systems using Plant 3D, CAD, Revit etc.
- 3D Plant visualisations using Navisworks Review, Simulate and Freedom software.
- Designs for mechanical, civil, structural and other discipline layouts using 3D AutoCAD.
- General arrangements and fabrication drawings for steelwork, tanks, vessels, etc.
- Completed training courses in the use of AutoCAD Plant 3D and P&ID.
- Leading projects, providing co-ordination with clients, sub-contractors, vendors, etc.
- Preparation of front-end studies for plant, equipment and piping arrangements.
- Conducting of design reviews, including checking of drawings and project documentation.
- Preparation of scopes of work, piping schedules, spreadsheets, document control, etc.
- Many years of 2D design and draughting for GAs, ISO's and P&IDs.
- Site survey work design and draw capability
The salary is dependent on experience
How to apply:
In the first instance, please forward your CV to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client