Applications for this job are closed.
Our major international client is looking to recruit a Mould Shop Supervisor to their manufacturing team.
Mould Shop Supervisor: To Control, Supervise and oversee the Mould Services Section. This will include Mould Cleaning, administration and supporting your Team to ensure that an efficient and effective service is provided to the Production Team at all times.
Job Purpose: Responsible to the Process Services Superintendent for the control, supervision and administration of the Mould Services Section (Machine Tool Section, Mould Fitting, Mould Cleaning, S.F.L. and Engineers within the team) in order to maintain an efficient and effective service to the Production Department.
Mould Shop Supervisor: Experience
* Experience within a manufacturing environment
* Proven track record of working to production and quality standards ensuring high quality products and a safe working environment
* Meet the functional and behavioural competencies of the role
* Experience of CNC, Tooling, Milling and Mould
* Good written and spoken English, French is an advantage
* Experience of managing an effective team
* SAP experience
Mould Shop Supervisor: Qualifications
* Engineering qualification and or have completed an Engineering Apprenticeship
Please Apply ASAP
Mould Shop Supervisor, Toolmaker, Toolroom manager, CNC, tooling engineer, pattern maker