Applications for this job are closed.
Our major international client is looking to recruit a Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to their expanding team on shifts.
You will be ideally multi-skilled with an electrically biased skill set. You will be working in a comprehensive maintenance engineering team delivering all aspects of asset maintenance ranging from proactive systems of work and asset care to 24/7 reactive response.
There are several production sectors spread across this large site and you would be required to work at heights and in confined spaces.
The key objectives of this role are to assist in the delivery of planned preventative maintenance, fault rectification and fault eradication.
In order to be considered for the role you will need the following experience and skills:
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
- Previous experience working in a highly automated and fast paced manufacturing environment
- Apprentice trained Electrical or Maintenance Engineer to Level 3 standard, along with post apprenticeship commercial experience
- Mechanical & Electrical and fault finding ability
- Mechanical/Electrical Background
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Carry out manual handling tasks
- Supervisory, team lead or charge hand experience
Candidates with above qualifications and experience gained from within the process industry will be at a distinct advantage.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary along with personal and professional development with the opportunity to develop your career with the leading international company.
Excellent shift pattern with several 7 & 8 offs
Mechanical biased maintenance engineer, Mechanical engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, Electrical biased maintenance engineer, electrical technician, electrical maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, maintenance engineer - electrical bias