Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
CSCS Semi-Skilled Site Operatives for permanent positions for our client based in the Sheffield area to start as soon as possible.
This will be working with a client who specialise in structural movement (ie bridges, expansion joints etc).
* Indate CSCS card
* Full UK driving licence (transport is provided)
* Be willing and comfortable with working away from home
* Must be willing to work overtime
* Willing to undertake training as required (Cost covered by the client)
* Be able to show evidence of experience in the mechanical or civil fields of work
Drug and alcohol tests will be performed.
* Telehandler certificated - CPCS compliant Level 2
* Lifting Supervisor
* Apprentice trained
The work is mostly working away from home, accomodation and expenses for food are paid.
The working hours when working away are a guaranteed 10 hours, and weekends are time and a half for Saturday and double time for Sunday.
Rates of pay:
Rates of pay are £11.36 per hour Monday to Friday, £17.04 per hour for the first 5 hours on Saturday and £22.72 per hour after the first 5 hours on Saturday and also for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send a copy of your CV to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.