Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Storesperson with an engineering background for a permanent position in the Ripon area.
Immediate start available.
We are looking for an experienced Storesperson with a demonstratable engineering background to assist our client who are specialist providers of rail-road plant to the rail industry.
A Counter-Balance Fork Lift Licence would also be desirable.
* To maintain a professional and courteous relationship with the Client
* To issue stock products to the Client
* To source and make available supplier catalogues and product reference material for the Client
* To assist the Client in the selection of goods and to advise of alternative products to reduce cost where applicable
* To liaise with the Procurement Team with respect to additional information regarding products
* To expedite all outstanding purchase orders in timely manner when required
* To accurately and efficiently record goods delivered into the stock control system
* To release products on back order for delivery to the Client
* To confirm customer deliveries in a timely manner
* To ensure approved documentation is accurately completed and authorised where necessary
* To complete stock deliveries in line with Company standards (within one working day of receipt of goods)
* To conduct rotational stock checks
* To record stock locations for new products required in store
* To record stock adjustments and to action as appropriate
* To maintain a high level of housekeeping in line with Company standards
* To attend site meetings concerning any issue(s) within store and to follow up accordingly
* To identify cost saving measures of which will benefit the Client Skills Required:
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT skills (SAP experience desirable but not essential)
* Strong organisational skills Knowledge Required:
* Working knowledge of engineering stores, inventory management and stock control systems
Rate of pay is £8.65 per hour.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.