Rotational Plastic Moulder
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Rotational Plastic Moulder for one of our clients based in Sutton-In-Ashfield (NG17).
This is a temp-perm opportunity and the successful candidate will be a key figure within a market leading organisation.
- As a Rotational Plastic Moulder you will take full responsibility for selecting and operating a rotating plastic moulding machine.
- Throughout the mould process you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are manufactured correctly.
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels.
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery - this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management.
- Operate using LEAN manufacturing tools and techniques to make continuous improvements and to reduce waste.
- As a Rotational Plastic Moulder you must have at least 6 months+ experience in Rotational Plastic Moulding (essential)
- You will require a proven history of efficient Machine operating.
- Organisation and time management needs to be demonstrated at all times.
- Communicate any anomalies to supervisor.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accuracy, reliability, team player.
- Temp-to-perm contract.
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- Day shift working Monday to Friday.
- Excellent transport links to the workplace.
- Free parking on site.
- Market leading company.
The basic pay is £8.75/h, overtime rate will be paid on all hours over 40hrs/week on £13.13/h.
The shift is 8am-5pm with 30 hour lunch break (42.5hr/wk basic shift).
If you`re interested in the vacancy apply online now, for more information call Robertson Recruitment on 01158456550!
*** Sutton-In-Ashfield , Nottingham , Mansfield , Rotational Moulding , Tool, Tool Setter , Plastic , Tool Changing , Machine , Operative , Production , Programming , injection moulding, Conversion , Press brake, Extrusion, Extruder ***