Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A Commercial Administrator for a permanent position in the Sheffield area.
Immediate start available
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who is looking for an exciting opportunity to join our client's team, who specialise in structural movement projects across the UK.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an Administrator with either a construction or engineering background.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Raise orders to the correct part or service at the best price and within a suitable timescale that meets the requirements of both the business and its customers, ensuring accuracy of delivery dates and attendance
- Accurately updating purchase order records to confirm timely receipt of goods or services
- Prioritise workload according to the severity of the situation and procure parts to allow successful completion of works within the timescales
- Work at pace, ensuring queries and systems are up-to-date
- Update all subcontractor and supplier documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle large volumes of information including validating information and quality assuring information to ensure accuracy
- Working in a compliant, ethical & best practice manner at all times
- Supporting the department to meet internal KPI's & objectives
- Represent the business in a professional manner at all times whilst building and developing excellent working relationships within the business and with its customers/suppliers/subcontractors
- Respond promptly to requests/instructions meets the requirements of the business and the client at all times
- Follow company policies and procedures as directed and work to actively deliver the company and department vision
- Inputting data across various platforms
- Inputting Purchase Order numbers
- Responding to email queries
- Filing and other general administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An administrative background
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate specialist software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good analytical skills and deadline driven
- Deliver tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Team player but capable of working on own initiative to fully understand implications of changes and effective working methods
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills.
Rate of pay is to be confirmed.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.