Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A QHSE Co-ordinator for a permanent role based in Sheffield.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join our clients team based in Sheffield, working with a market leading structural engineering company, this is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and successful business.
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain the Quality Management System in line with industry standards accreditation and business requirements across the organisation. You will be required to regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business. Management of the audit program to ensure that any nonconformities raised by certification bodies during audits are effectively rectified.
The successful candidate will be involved with, but not limited to-
- Manage registration requirements to ensure they are met.
- Ensure that all systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies and the growing business
- Update quality documentation and communicate any quality concerns
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Ensure actions are undertaken to address non-conformities
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Ensuring that COSHH compliance is met and always adhered to.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise in implementation and/or management of quality, environmental and health and safety procedures in a manufacturing environment - Multi site (desirable)
- NCRQ/NEBOSH certificate or equivalent (desirable)
- Hands on approach and attitude
- A positive thinking attitude and a team player
- Certified Auditor for IS09001, IS014001 OR ISO 22000 (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of quality methodology tools is desirable, but training can be offered to the right candidate.
- A Full Driving license is essential for this position.
This position comes with a Salary of £30,000 per annum.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our clienrt.