Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
A CNC Miller for a permanent position in Chester.
Immediate start available.
We require an experienced CNC Miller to join out client's team who provide excellent engineering services to their blue chip client base.
* To operate, set and operate Heidenain controlled 3/4 axis CNC milling machines
* Working off drawings and from sample components
* Feature CAM modelling and programming
* Shift working after probabtion period, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am. Shift allowance given when working shifts.
* Time served CNC milling programmer
* Use of 4 axis machines
* Feature CAM experience preferred
* Machining of various materials, mild steel, stainless steel, plastics, brass, etc
Rate of pay is between £12-£15 depending on experience.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.