Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
2 CNC Turners for permanent positions in Chester.
Immediate starts available.
* To operate, set and program FANUC controlled CNC lathe machines
* Work off drawings and from sample components
* Feature CAM modelling and programming
* Shift working after probation period, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am. Shift allowance given when working shifts
* Time served CNC lathe programmer
* Feature CAM modelling experience preferred
* Machining of various materials, mild steel, stainless steel, plastics, brass etc
Rate of pay is between £12.50 and £15.00 per hour (depending on experience)
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.