Rotational Plastic Moulder - Alfreton
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Rotational Plastic Moulder for one of our clients based in Alfreton (DE55 area).
This is a temp-perm opportunity and the successful candidate will be a key figure within a market leading organisation.
Job Role for the Rotational Plastic Moulder:
- As a Rotational Plastic Moulder you will take full responsibility for selecting and operating a rotating plastic moulding machine.
- Throughout the mould process you will be conducting quality checks to ensure items are manufactured correctly.
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels.
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery - this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management.
- Operate using LEAN manufacturing tools and techniques to make continuous improvements and to reduce waste.
The Rotational Plastic Moulder Candidate would have:
- At least 6 months+ experience in Rotational Plastic Moulding (essential)
- A proven history of efficient Machine operating.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisor.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the Rotational Plastic Moulder vacancy:
- Temp-to-perm contract.
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- Free parking on site.
- Market leading company.
The basic pay is £8.33/h rising to £9.14/h after the first 4 weeks of service.
The shifts are days and nights rotating 6am-6pm/6pm-6am.
If you`re interested in the vacancy apply online now, for more information call Robertson Recruitment on 01158456550!
*** Alfreton, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottingham , Mansfield , Rotational Moulding, Rota Moulding, Plastic , Tool Changing , Machine, Operative, Production, Extrusion, Extruder ***