Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
An Engineering Planner for a permanent position in the Sherburn in Elmet area.
The duties within the role are:
1, Using Sage to produce Product codes, Engineered Bills of material, Works orders.
2, Purchasing - involving getting quotes and looking at the best delivery price etc, raising purchase orders.
3, Engineering troubleshooting.
Bills of material:
1 Part selection to create finished product
2 Create the routing i.e. Welding, machining etc. This includes times required to complete these processes within the route.
3 Ensuring any technical notes required are present on the wo.
Skills and experience:
* Previous experience as an Engineering Planner
* Knowledge of Sage accounts mainly bills of material and works orders.
* Engineering background in a manufacturing environment.
* Engineering process knowledge ie Machining, welding etc.
* Excellent communication skills
* Troubleshooting skills
This is a full time position, working 40 hours week.
Salary and benefits to be discussed dependent on experience.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call Leif on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.