Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are currently recruiting:
We are currently looking for a CNC Engineer for a permanent position for an expanding client to be based in Surrey.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and dynamic CNC Engineer (Siemens/Fanuc/Mazatrol) to join a long-established company with a world leading reputation for precision subcontract machining with potential to earn a very good salary.
Working predominantly within the company's subcontract deep hole drilling division, the CNC Engineer will need to work within a team on a double day shift rotation.
- Liaise with manager regarding incoming work
- Schedule work through shop
- Take lead of gun drill shop
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes.
- Set up tools and adhere to tool management procedures.
- Identify and report errors.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
- Adhere to company quality procedures.
- Used to working to fine tolerances in a range of materials.
- Be familiar with a wide range of measuring equipment and confident with its use.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Preferably apprentice trained CNC Miller/Turner.
- Experienced with at least one of the following: Siemens/Fanuc/Mazatrol.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail and disciplined.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary package: Great Salary, request on application, depending on experience.
- Over time @ time and a half.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance
Salary is depending on experience.
In the first instance, send CV's to [email removed] or call 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are weokring as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.